Living the Restorative Justice Peacemaking Circle Assumptions, one conversation at a time.
There are 7 core assumptions that Restorative Justice Peacemaking Circles utilize. Link Here
- The True Self in Everyone Is Good, Wise, and Powerful
- The World is profoundly Interconnected
- All Human Beings have a Deep Desire to be in a Good Relationship
- All Humans Have Gifts & Everyone Is Needed for What They Bring
- Everything We Need to Make Positive Change Is Already Here
- Human Beings are Holistic
- We Need Practices to Build Habits of Living from the Core Self
-Kay Pranis & Carolyn Boyes-Watson
I came across this on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/-y6w4ChiIf/
The instagram and comment by Waylon Lewis, reminded me of the first Circle Assumption, the TRUE SELF is good, wise and powerful (tweet). How might things be if we didn’t even debate this, but just treated each other as if this was.
Conversations with each other would be different.