Expand your skills with Circle Training!
Introduction to Classroom Circles & Restorative Schools
Restorative Justice Peacemaking Circles build social-emotional skills and promote character values. Circles are effective in improving student behavior, reducing classroom disruptions and resolving conflicts.
- Restorative Justice Principles & Practices
- Use of Peacemaking Circles
- Key Elements of Peacemaking Circles
- School wide Restorative Practices
- One Credit option from University of Sioux Falls
- 15 Contact hours in two ways, on-line & in-person
- 8 hours on-line. Provided in 4 sections, one section a week from March 4th to March 25th (course registration deadline is 3/25).
- 7 hour in-person, Friday April 5th, 2019
- From 9 am – 3 pm, light lunch provided
- Winner, SD
- Cost to register $45.00 to Circle Space Services
- Click here for Course Registration
- 1 credit option additional $45.00 paid to USF
- click her for CREDIT registration