Restorative Justice in Schools or Restorative Practices
- The benefits of Restorative Justice in Schools
- Improved School Climate
- Increased Social-Emotional Literacy
- Conflict-resolution strategies
- Reduced discipline referrals, suspensions & expulsions
- Improved school attendance
- Increase family engagement
- Reduced staff turnover
Classroom Circles are the first step!
- Kris can provide training to introduce staff to Restorative Practices, Classroom Circles & Restorative Chats.
Contact Kris to discuss your training needs. Kris [at] circle-space.org.