Classroom & Community Circles based on Restorative Justice and Peacemaking Circle process require strong fundamental understanding and skilled teachers. Catherine and I have years of teaching and circle keeping experience.
This two-day training will provide insights and tools for Circle keeping. Those attending will get clear and valuable tools for implementing and engaging Circles in school and community settings.
June 19 & 20 from 9 am – 4 pm UWRF Hudson Center, Hudson WI
Registration is $300, pay here with Paypal.
Kris Miner Schweigert – Masters of Science, Counseling
- 20 year RJ Facilitator and Circle Keeper
- Restorative Justice Consultant, Trainer
- Severe Crime & Dialogue Facilitator
- Former director Restorative Justice non-profit
- Peacemaking Circle author, coach, blogger
- Professional Counselor –under supervision
Catherine Cranston – Masters in Educational Leadership
- 30 years teaching Elementary and Middle School
- 10 years Restorative Practices Practitioner & Trainer
- 8 years St. Croix Valley Restorative Justice Program
- 10 years Union Rep
- 11 years School board member (Vice President)
- Grandma & Hockey Coach